Simple. Fast. Reliable.
The Afinion™ AS100 Analyzer provides valuable near patient testing for todays healthcare professionals. The Afinion™ Test System utilizes the latest technology and provides a simple, fast and reliable method by which to monitor patients disease progression. Afinion is designed to enable on-the-spot testing, using whole blood, plasma or urine samples. Physicians offices and clinics will find that Afinion saves time and increases productivity.
Available Tests: Afinion™ HbA1c and Afinion™ ACR
- Multi Assay Analyzer System
- 3 Minute HbA1c - CLIA Waived
- 5 Minute Albumin / Creatinine Ratio (ACR)
- Reliable, lab quality results
- No manual calibration required
- Short test time provides the opportunity for more timely treatment changes
- Easy sample collection and operation, minimal training required
- Size: 12.6 x 6.7 x 6.7 in, weight: 11 lbs
- LCD color touch screen
- Unique integrated failsafe system
- Allows for input of Patient ID ™ Operator ID
- USB connection for optional barcode reader and printer
- The Analyzer software can easily be upgraded via USB
Easy 4 Step Process
Draw a sample using the integrated Sampling Device
Replace the Sampling Device in the Test Cartridge
Load the cartridge on the Afinion AS100 Analyze
Close the lid. The Analyzer automatically starts analyzing the sample
The Afinion™ Data Connectivity Converter (ADCC) allows for simple transfer of patient and controls results from the Afinion™ AS100 Analyzer to LIS/HIS system of choice
- Results are transferred via Ethernet connection
- Available standard formats of HL7 or ASTM
- ADCC configuration is preformed in a web interface that can be opened in a common web browser
Find out how you can use an Afinion™ AS100 Analyzer ($3,600 value) at no charge!1
* Required Fields
Call your Moore Medical Account Manager for details or fill out the form for more information.
1 This purchase may reflect a discount or other promotional consideration, which may be in the form of a free product and which may require customer to report the discount under Medicare or Medicaid or other applicable health benefit program.
Promotional period is listed under each offer. All required purchases to qualify for promotional offers must be made during the promotional period. Customers may be required to complete a form to receive these promotional offers and must purchase required quantities on the same invoice. Customers placing qualifying orders will receive their applicable promotional products from the manufacturer after the close of the promotional period. Please allow 4–6 weeks for delivery. Buyer is hereby advised that he/she may be obligated to fully and accurately disclose the amount of any discounts, rebates or other price reductions in cost reports or claims for reimbursement by buyer to Medicare, Medicaid or other health care programs requiring such disclosure.