EpiPen® Epinephrine Injection Auto-Injector
EpiPen® and EpiPen® Jr contain epinephrine, a non-selective alpha and beta-adrenergic receptor agonist, indicated in the emergency treatment of allergic reactions (Type I) including anaphylaxis.
- Patients greater than or equal to 30kg (66 lbs): EpiPen® 0.3mg
- Patients 15 to 30kg (33 lbs – 66 lbs): EpiPen® Jr 0.15mg
- Each device is a single-use injection
- No returns accepted for Short Dated or Expired Product
Learn how to use EpiPen® before an emergency occurs by practicing with the EpiPen® Trainer.
is required to purchase this item.
EpiPen® Epinephrine Injection Auto-Injector 0.15mg Child, Jr (Two Auto-Injectors and One Trainer)
EpiPen® Epinephrine Injection Auto-Injector 0.3mg Adult (Two Auto-Injectors and One Trainer)
- Important Information ITEM#