Combitube™ Esophageal and Tracheal Double-Lumen Airway
Rapid intubation of difficult airways. When a difficult airway must be established, time and accuracy are critical. Be assured of rapid intubation and effective ventilation with the Sheridan Combitube Airway. Unlike traditional endotracheal tubes, the Combitube airway is designed to establish a non-surgical patent airway when placed into either the trachea or esophagus. Combitube comes with 2 syringes (20mL and 140mL), suction catheter, aspiration diverting elbow, in an easy to store box. The 37Fr is for patients between 4' to 5'6" while the 41FR is for patients over 5' tall.
- Unique double-lumen design allows for rapid establishment of an effective airway through either esophageal or tracheal placement.
- Blind placement eliminates the need for a laryngoscope.
- Pharyngeal balloon inflates to hold device firmly in place and helps prevent the escape of gas through the nose or mouth.
- Full-length lumen allows for suctioning of gastric contents with no interruption of patient ventilation should the Combitube be placed in the esophagus.
- Esophageal cuff inflates to seal the esophagus so that gas does not enter the stomach and gastric contents are not aspirated
- Appropriate for pre-hospital, surgical and emergency use.
Combitube™ Esophageal and Tracheal Double-Lumen Airway Hard Case 37Fr
Combitube™ Esophageal and Tracheal Double-Lumen Airway Hard Case 41Fr
Combitube™ Esophageal and Tracheal Double-Lumen Airway Pouch 37Fr
Combitube™ Esophageal and Tracheal Double-Lumen Airway Pouch 41Fr