EpiPen® and EpiPen Jr® (Epinephrine Injection) Auto-Injector
EpiPen® and EpiPen Jr® contain epinephrine, a non-selective alpha and beta-adrenergic receptor agonist, indicated in the emergency treatment of allergic reactions (Type I) including anaphylaxis.
- Patients greater than or equal to 30kg (66 lbs): EpiPen® 0.3mg
- Patients 15 to 30kg (33 lbs – 66 lbs): EpiPen Jr® 0.15mg
- Each device is a single-use injection.
- This item is non-returnable.
Learn how to use EpiPen® before an emergency occurs by practicing with the EpiPen® Trainer.
is required to purchase this item.
EpiPen® and EpiPen Jr® (Epinephrine Injection) Auto-Injector Child (Jr.) - Two Auto-Injectors and One Trainer 0.15mg/0.15mL
EpiPen® and EpiPen Jr® (Epinephrine Injection) Auto-Injector Adult - Two Auto-Injectors and One Trainer 0.3mg/0.3mL
- Important Information ITEM#